First of all, thank you for the interest and attention you have paid to the site https://emanuelecislaghi.com
We inform you that the Data Controller, i.e. the one who makes decisions on the methods and purposes of the data processing, on the tools to be used and on the security measures, in relation to emanuelecislaghi.com of CISLAGHI EMANUELE AMBROGIO and its website is located in Via Della Repubblica 1, 20044 Arese (MI).
We also wish to assure you that, in compliance with current legislation (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, “Personal Data Protection Code” and GDPR General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679) our business is inspired by the due protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, to be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
- In compliance with these principles, we firstly inform you of the type of data and / or personal information collected as part of the activity of emanuelecislaghi.com Of CISLAGHI EMANUELE AMBROGIO from this site in particular.
The data collected, in the absolute generality of cases in the first phase, are only those necessary to contact the customer. This generally occurs when a user registers or establishes a first contact with emanuelecislaghi.com of CISLAGHI EMANUELE AMBROGIO to take advantage of a service.Even in the phases following the first contact, it acquires few categories of data and information which basically consist of: name, surname, general information (place and date of birth, tax code) and contact details (email address, telephone). The collection of such data always takes place following an express request and therefore notifying the user who obviously assumes responsibility for the truthfulness and availability of the data communicated, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
- With regard to the methods of treatment, they provide that the Data Controller, directly or through the manager, processes the Users’ Personal Data always adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing access, disclosure, modification o unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
However, the data collected is generally processed through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- Subjects who could have access to the data are: in addition to the owner, some agents involved in the organization of the activities and the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as service providers third-party technicians, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies): where necessary they will also be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Any information relating to the subjects involved in the processing of data and therefore the updated list of Managers is provided, upon request, by the Data Controller.
- The use of data and information that allow personal identification relates exclusively to the needs of quickly contacting the user for the purpose of carrying out the activity or providing information on the activities that < em> emanuelecislaghi.com of CISLAGHI EMANUELE AMBROGIO carries out. It is excluded that personal data and information collected through this site are transferred or released to third parties.
- To modify or delete personal information, at any time you can contact the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies: see our cookies policy